Lumberjack 1st Birthday invite for Elliott

I love my job. Okay, it's not so much a "job" as it is one of my passions, but I love what I do for a living each day! Days like today remind me why I do what I do. Our great neighbor, Alyssa, asked me to design her son's 1st birthday invite in a lumberjack / forest / moose theme for the upcoming celebration. They opted for a black and red color palette and ended up choosing a cute wood-grain design with typographical text to set the tone for the party.

Alyssa realized that their home printer wouldn't do the job well on printing the invites, so they contacted a local print shop to do the last-minute invite printing. I called the shop to get their file specs, finalized the PDF file, and received an email back from Alyssa stating that they were in the car, on the way to the print shop, file in hand (phone). I'm so honored to be a small part of my clients' everyday lives and provide the help they need for beautiful stationery for their special event of wedding. <feeling blessed>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover