Relaunch of { Signatures by Sarah }

I love design.  I love all things creative and unique.  I started Signatures by Sarah almost two years ago, with a passion in my heart to help DIY brides with the overwhelming, but very important, task of creating the perfect stationery for their wedding.  Many of my clients have become more than just a business relationship; they have become my friends.


I am so excited to announce the re-branding and relaunch of Signatures by Sarah!  My goal over the next few weeks will be to completely transform how I view my business and services, starting with a revamped logo and really digging deep into my core to figure out my passion for design.  


My heart lays in inspiring and assisting brides throughout their planning stages, and becoming a friend and "ear" for them.  This has lead me to a better understanding of myself.  I desire close client relationships, the ability to get to know my clients, and really become part of their lives.  Over the past two years, I have gained a very deep understanding of the wedding-individual-couple-emotional dynamic and how it affects a person's view and reactions to the world around them.


With that said, after much counsel and prayer and bouncing ideas off of my amazing husband and friends, I have decided to redo my pricing guide, to reflect my creativity and talent, and to bring a balance to my personal life and my business.   My goal is to become not only a personal graphic designer, but to become a consultant for my clients; a sounding board for them to use during a very important and potentially stressful time in their lives. 


To be fair to my clients, I am limiting the number of orders I accept each month.  I desire to give them my full attention with their order, and provide higher quality designs with better attention to detail.  With my design fees, a client is not only reserving a great end product, they are also reserving my creativity and talent to complete the perfect design as well as my availability to provide advice and suggestions to design the perfect Big Day.


If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!  I am here to help you, and provide the best graphic design experience possible!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing all of the changes hon! You so deserve everything that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover