Business logos for Sarah, Blustarfruit

Sarah contacted me to design a couple of new business logos for her etsy business: Blustarfruit Handmade Jewelry.  For the first logo, she wanted a blush pink and black used and wanted the name in some sort of fun, bubbly, girly font, with a simpler font for the website.  For the other logo, she had a couple of inspirations for it: scribbly frame around the logo, simple font for the name, and a funky font for the "handmade jewelry" part!  Again, in pink and black.  She also wanted the first logo converted into an earring card design.  Here are her designs!  Thanks Sarah!


 Earring card: 3x2.25

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah! I can't wait to start using my new logos on my packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you use this design for a wedding invitation suite? I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy - which one are you referring to? I could convert anything into invites :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover