30th Birthday invite for Crystal

One of my favorite "job" perks is being able to be a part of my client's lives long-term. For many loyal clients and friends, we begin our journey together designing pre-wedding stationery and day-of signs and goodies. I'm thrilled when these clients return for me to design their baby shower invites, birthday invites, house-warming stationery, or other events. Being a small part of their life journey is a sweet icing on my design cake.

Crystal has been one such client, as I had the pleasure of designing their wedding stationery, and how on to birthday invites and other event designs! She contacted me to design her 30th birthday invite, Sex and the City 2 style. She opted to keep the blue and tan colors of the SATC2 movie poster, and wanted the "sand glitter" effect as well. Here's her final chosen design, thanks again Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover