Business identity | Avila Dawn Events

I've had the pleasure working with Jevettra to brand her event planning business: Avila Dawn Events.  I'm also working with her on her own wedding stationery design!  In the meantime, we worked together to bring her business identity vision to life. She opted for a black, fuchsia, and gold color palette, something fun, bright, and eye-catching.  She wanted their look to stay modern and bold, easy, yet elegant, and ultimately ended up selecting two matching logos to work together for her branding.  I designed a business card, thank you card, and letterhead design as well to launch the company.  I love this new look so much, I was almost tempted to rebrand my own company haha!  I'll leave this beautiful palette and design to Avila Dawn Events though.  Without further ado, here is Jevettra's new brand!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover