{ REAL THING } Jen and Justin's wedding

When I receive an email from Candace and Vitaliy, photographers of Pictilio, I get little excited butterflies in my tummy!  They are INCREDIBLY talented photographers in the San Fransisco Bay area.  Included in their email was the link to Jen and Justin's AMAZING wedding photos!  I had the pleasure of working with Jen to design their wedding invitations.  Their wedding colors were black, red, and white.  I just ADORE this wedding; bold, colorful, but SO romantic.  I couldn't just post their invitation photo, so I'm posting a few more of their swoon-worthy images.  Thanks again Jen and Justin, your wedding was timeless and beautiful.

*photo credit: Pictilio.com
View more! http://pictilio.pass.us/justin-and-jennifer-blog-and-highlights/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover