{ MEET N GREET PARTY } invitation and REAL THING PICS

Last year, my husband and I bought a new house, in a new neighborhood.  We were the first house done and the first moved in.  Slowly the block has filled out, and we've got about 100 neighbors that we haven't really met yet!  B and I decided to host a "meet n greet" party, to get to know some of our neighbors!  This, of course, meant INVITE DESIGN!  Yay!  I wanted something casual with a laid back feel, and I've recently really taken a liking to peach and coral tones.  I mixes this with taupe to ground the design, used a cute banner and the most fabulous quatrefoil background, and violá!  I also coordinated invite envelopes, printing them to contain the actual invite.  Tonight, we head out to hand out invites!  I'm sure there will be signs and other stationery goodies designed for the party as we get closer ;)  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover