{ REAL THING } Birthday party invite for ME!

My dad is turning 85 this year, it's hard to believe!  My half-sister and I decided to throw him a SURPRISE 85th birthday (don't worry, he's not tech savvy and won't be seeing this post!).  Of course, I designed the invites to go with a fun western / John Wayne theme.  He loves old western movies, so we're running with it! I designed a map to go with the invite, along with address labels to write on.  Stay tuned for more fun stationery designs coming soon!  I'll be making food labels, a "WANTED" poster, and hopefully a mini-photobooth to get photos of dad with his friends being silly.

I had the invite printed on 110 lb. white stock at Office Depot, and the map printed on 67 lb stock.  I printed the labels at home, on full 8.5 x 11 Avery shipping labels, and trimmed to size.  Here's the final invite design, map, label, and REAL THING photo of the printed package.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover