Upcoming changes for Signatures by Sarah

After much debate and prayer, tears, pain, and number crunching, Brian and I have decided that at the VERY least, I need a break.  A LONG break.  And a business re-vamp.  With that in mind, I will be CLOSING SHOP FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2012.  For the orders I'm currently working with, I will finish them up by Sept 30, 2012; for any waitlisted clients whom I'm slated to begin an order for in Sept, I will do as much in Sept as I can - the rest will wait until November.  If you are on my waitlist for Oct, I will contact you in November to begin your order.

If you are unable to wait until November to continue an order, I highly suggest you find another designer.

Beginning November 1, 2012 - there will be a major business overhaul.  Over the past several months, I've tried to transition into more of a one-on-one graphic designer and consultant for my clients.  This has resulted in a HUGE increase in "bridezilla attitude" and entitlement attitude overall, and has made my life miserable.  Along with that, on the flip side, my client load hasn't decreased as planned.  My business and income goals have changed, to find a balance between "work and play".  I've driven myself into the ground, emotionally, and my personal life is suffering.

I ADORE the creative process of designing and providing a beautiful product to my clients, and I love getting to know clients and becoming friends with many of them, so I want to continue offering my services and talent, but with a new and renewed mindset.

Upon re-opening in November, my pricing guidelines will be DRASTICALLY changing.  There will be new package options and policies.  I will honor old pricing and quotes for waitlisted clients, but any new orders will be subject to the new structure.

Please contact me with any questions!
Pin It button on image hover