Wedding Stationery for Gina

A while back, I had the pleasure of working with Gina on some custom monograms for their upcoming wedding.  Their colors are pink and black, and they are sort of playing off of a fairytale theme, as Mark proposed to Gina during the fireworks at DisneyWorld.  She wanted a floral motif used for most of the designs to coordiante with their invitations, but also a whimsical element included as well.  Here are all their designs: wish tree sign, wishing tags, two quote signs, prayer insert for their programs, I SPY cards and a wordsearch, reserved signs, Mr and Mrs chair signs, bathroom basket sign, bridal suite door hanger, flipflop sign, photobooth sign, card basket sign,














2 comments:

  1. Do you have the photobooth template for sale in PSD format

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm not sure what you're looking for. A photobooth SIGN design template? No, I do not. Any of my designs can be re-created and ordered for a discounted price, or full custom designs can be created. My designs are all vector format, created in Illustrator. Let me know if there's something specific you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover