Better Late than Never - MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope this post finds everyone in a wonderful spirit, spending great time with family and friends.  We have had a wonderful break, spending 5 days at our family cabin in the Cascades of Washington state!  As I reflect back on this year, my thoughts are brought constantly to gratefulness - my mom is still improving and most of all - ALIVE.  This year's Christmas could have been very very sad, but instead we have a second chance at our family and creating many new memories. 

In lieu of a long drawn out post, I will just say this: remember to take time to sit back and relax, and really count your blessings.  Time goes so fast, and you never know if your life will change forever from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover