Wedding Invitation Inserts for Pamela

A couple months ago, I had designed Pamela's monograms in the fabulous shades of peacock.  She contacted me a week ago, with a last minute rush order for her invitation inserts.  They are using a DVD invitation, but still needed cards with all the accommodations, a map, and an RSVP card.  Pam didn't know exactly what direction she wanted to go with design, and had very loose ideas in her head.  We spend some time going through inspiration pics trying to narrow down her preferences.  I had a sudden inspiration for this design, and when I sent her the initial proofs, she was VERY happy with it!  Some of her responses included "OMG..... the map is GORGEOUS!!!", "I love it. Love love love!!", and "I FRIGGIN LOVEEEEE IT!!!! how do you do that? OMG!"  Haha, thanks Pam!!  Here's the 3 inserts, and how they will look when stacked in the 6x6 pocketfold.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! LOL! I can't stop loving them. Definitely one of my FAVORITE wedding related thingys to date. You are the friggin bomb!! I <3 you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover