Wedding Monogram and Wine Label for Nicole

I can honestly say that working with Nicole was a total blessing.  She ended up being the sweetest gal that I've never met!  Nicole contacted me via Project Wedding, originally wanting a couple of custom monograms designed.  She had designed some herself, but wanted something new as well.  She also wanted a wine bottle label made, as they are making their own homemade Green Apple Riesling for their wedding! 

I had an awesome time designing her labels and just simply could not wait to blog them!!  After MANY emails back and forth, I think we hit the nail on the head, and got her vision onto "paper", so to speak!  Without further ado, here's Nicole and Kyle's monogram design, and wine label!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover