Introducing: Wine Bottle Labels!

I am officially starting wine bottle label design!  Prices start at $15, and info can be found on the right side of my blog, under WEDDING.  I will take your monogram (whether created by me, or from somewhere else) and make it into your very own wine bottle label, custom design something from scratch, or you can purchase a collection design!

I encourage brides to use Stoney Creek Wine Press for printing:  whether you want them to print your labels, or you want to print at home, check out http://www.stoneycreekwinepress.com/.  Awesome prices and TONS of label formats!

Also, www.freelabelmaker.com has blank adhesive labels for a very good price for DIY brides, as well as www.labelsbythesheet.com!

Stay tuned for all the info and collection sets to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover